Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Idea

I have always wanted my own garden but apartment living has never left me with such a space to garden. When we moved to this apartment I has so happy to have a patio in which I could grow thing on. So here is where my Urban Garden Project has stated. Last year it consisted of two green pepper plants, Two Tomato plants, I small bit of basil and some flowers. This year is going to be different. I am going to take my Urban garden to a whole nother level.

This year I am planing to plant..... Cucumbers, Peas, Beans, Onions, Carrots, Radishes, Peppers, Tomatoes, Strawberries, and Herbs.

More to come of this project soon!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool. I can't wait to see more pictures as your garden starts growing. Sounds like a wonderful plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Frances,

    Great idea - I really wish you well! I run a similar project, the London Vegetable Garden (http://londonvegetablegarden.blogspot.com) and managed to grow runner beans, tomatoes, salad, radishes and bits and pieces on my balcony, so it can be done! Good luck with the project - I look forward to watching your progress!

    Callum

    ReplyDelete